Lucas, Macyszyn & Dyer Law Firm: Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers, Chris Dyer and George Angeliadis take cases throughout Hernando County. Generally handling cases from arrests made by the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office and the Florida Highway Patrol.
Spring Hill, Florida, is known for its tranquil atmosphere and quiet residential neighborhoods. But if prosecutors charge you with a crime in Spring Hill, you may find it impossible to enjoy life in the Sunshine State. Even if you didn’t commit a crime, the charges could put your reputation, livelihood, and future at stake.
What to do if accused by a crime in Spring Hill:
If authorities accuse you of a crime in Spring Hill and throughout Hernando County, Lucas, Macyszyn & Dyer is here to defend your rights and reputation. Our proven track record of success speaks for itself, and we are ready to put our skills to work for you. Your path to a successful defense begins with a free consultation with our experienced legal team members. With one of our Spring Hill criminal defense lawyers fighting for your rights, you can confidently approach your future.
Why Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers?
Florida is home to over 100,000 lawyers. We realize you have many options for legal representation in Spring Hill. If authorities accuse you of a crime, you must choose a Spring Hill criminal defense lawyer with the experience and resources to handle your case and build a winning defense.
As you compare criminal defense law firms in the Tampa area, you may wonder why so many residents turn to Lucas, Macyszyn & Dyer to represent them.
Here is a look at some of the top reasons why our clients trust our firm to build their criminal defense cases:
- Experience: Our firm has over 20 years of experience mounting successful defense cases for clients.
- A+ Rated: The Better Business Bureau gives Lucas, Macyszyn & Dyer an A+ rating.
- Affordable: We offer free consultations to clients and many times Flat fees for Criminal Defense matters. Payment plans also available.
- Accomplished: Our firm successfully represents adults, children, teenagers, and senior citizens accused of various crimes.
- Convenient: With offices in Spring Hill, our legal team is easily accessible.
- Five-star Reviews: Our outstanding client reviews are a testament to our tireless work and dedication to defending our clients’ rights.
Types of Criminal Charges We Handle
There are two main types of crimes in Florida: felonies and misdemeanors. Felonies are more severe and typically result in a harsher punishment. Misdemeanors tend to be less serious, but they can still negatively impact your quality of life.
Here are some of the most common crimes within each category:
- Reckless Driving
- Public Intoxication
- Possession of Marijuana
- Assault and Battery
Felony convictions can result in a lengthy prison sentence or the death penalty.
If a court convicts you of a felony, you may face a prison sentence ranging from one year to life behind bars.
- Drug Offenses
- Aggravated Assault and Battery
- Sex Crimes
How a Criminal Record Can Impact Your Life
If this is your first time facing criminal charges, you may wonder how a misdemeanor or felony could impact your life. Your charges, could prevent you from landing a job, securing housing, or driving a car. You may even lose custody of your children. Here are just a few ways that a criminal record may affect your future:
Many employers in Florida conduct background checks on job candidates before offering them a job. A felony or misdemeanor conviction could exclude you from consideration for your dream job.
Trying to find an apartment when you have a criminal record is not always easy. Even if your conviction is several years old, it could still come back to haunt you when you are looking for housing. If a landlord determines that your criminal history makes you a legitimate safety threat to other residents, they can reject your application.
College Admission Difficulties
You can still attend college or trade school if you have a criminal record. However, many colleges and universities run background checks on prospective students. A criminal record could reduce your likelihood your college of choice accepting you. You may also find it harder to secure financial aid for your education or find a job on campus.
Criminal convictions negatively affect everyone they impact. But they can have an especially devastating effect on non-US citizens. Criminal convictions can hinder your eligibility to obtain a green card or attain your desired immigration status. They may also result in your removal from the United States and prevent you from re-entering America.
Why Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers?
Delivering the Criminal Defense Support Services You Deserve
Lucas, Macyszyn & Dyer is here to help you avoid the life-changing challenges outlined above. We offer a comprehensive array of criminal defense services to help you secure the best possible outcome in your case. From the moment we first speak with you during your initial consultation, we can deliver the legal support you deserve to protect your name and reputation.
As part of this process, we provide:
- Complimentary case evaluations: Your path to a successful case begins with a thorough case evaluation. During your free case evaluation, we will listen to your story and review some of the general details of your case. You may need to answer general questions regarding the situation that prompted the criminal allegations.
- Confidential legal representation: If you have a positive experience during your case evaluation and choose to hire our firm, we can begin handling your case.
- Support during arrest: If the police determine they have probable cause, they may arrest you. If this happens, remember you have no obligation to talk to the police without an attorney present. You can remain silent while we communicate with officials on your behalf.
- Legal guidance with arraignment and bail: If you face formal charges, the court will summon you for an arraignment. We will guide you through this process and represent you during the hearing. We will also explain the nature of the charges against you and help you determine whether to plead guilty, not guilty, or no contest to the charge.
- Plea bargaining: Over 90 percent of criminal cases never go to trial because the prosecution and the defense can agree when plea-bargaining. Our criminal defense attorneys are skilled negotiators who know what tactics to use to convince the prosecution to drop a case or agree to less serious charges.
- Management of trial proceedings: If your case goes to court, we will oversee all the activity surrounding your case. This includes jury selection, responding to the prosecution’s claims, presenting your defense, and delivering closing arguments.
- Handling the appeal process: If you are found guilty of a crime, you are entitled to appeal the charges. The appeal process involves filing fees and the completion of paperwork. Our legal team will ensure you meet all paperwork requirements and filing deadlines. Most importantly, we will continue to fight for your rights throughout the process.
- Monitoring of all court proceedings: Adhering to deadlines and making required court appearances are critical to a positive outcome with your case. We will keep track of important deadlines related to your case and represent you in court as necessary. We will also properly complete and file any required documents.
When to Contact our Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers
If this is your first time facing criminal allegations, you may not know when to reach out to our firm. The best way to ensure you avoid criminal charges is to contact Lucas, Macyszyn & Dyer as soon as possible. If you know the police are investigating you, do not wait until after your arrest. This common mistake could delay your proceedings and hurt your case.
How to contact us:
We offer multiple ways for you to reach us, including:
- Contact us online to schedule a case evaluation
- Call us at any time
- Visit our Spring Hill location at 2190 Commercial Way, 34606
Remember that it takes time to build a winning defense. The faster we can investigate your case, the faster we can begin building a winning defense for you. Contacting us immediately is the best step you can take to protect yourself and pave the way for a successful outcome.
If you contact us for the first time after your arrest, refrain from answering any questions until we can communicate with law enforcement on your behalf. Remember that you can comply with the arresting officers without discussing the details of the alleged crime.
Why Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers?
Distinguishing Between Factual Guilt and Legal Guilt
If you did engage in criminal activity, it is always best to be truthful with your lawyer about the details of the incident. Even if you are factually guilty of committing the crime in question, it might be impossible for the prosecution to prove that you are legally guilty.
Our Spring Hill criminal defense lawyers can map out a strategy that helps prevent clients from being found legally guilty and convicted of the crime.
- Factual Guilt: If you committed the crime in question, you are factually guilty.
- Legal Guilt: If the prosecution proves beyond a reasonable doubt that you committed the crime, then you are legally guilty.
A court can acquit you if a victim cannot identify you or if insufficient evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt that you committed the crime. Our skilled legal team can review every piece of evidence to help prevent the court from finding you legally guilty of a crime.
The Role of Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers
In the United States, you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. As Spring Hill’s leading criminal defense team, Lucas, Macyszyn & Dyer is here to provide you with the best possible criminal defense.
But what do we do?
Our Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers’ role is not to focus on whether you are guilty or innocent. Our role is to build a bulletproof defense in your favor to secure the best possible outcome in your case. We have a proven track record of success defending residents of the central Gulf Coast area of Florida.
While every case is different, here are some of the measures we take to defend our clients:
Gather and organize physical evidence
- Assemble provable facts to present to the court
- Secure police reports and other official records
- Obtain witness testimony from credible sources
- Analyze the alleged crime according to the penal code
- Identify loopholes in the prosecution’s case
- Consider the history of the criminal prosecutor and judge
- Mount a defense strategy that best utilizes the elements above
Its simple, our goal is to craft a winning legal strategy specific to your case. Our lawyers are skilled at mounting winning defense strategies for people accused of all crimes. Whether we can work with the prosecution to drop your case or whether we must go to trial, we work tirelessly to protect your reputation. Most importantly, we treat you with empathy and respect regardless of your criminal history.
Finding Five-Star Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers In Spring Hill
If you are worried that a criminal charge could ruin your future, contact us online or call us at (352) 686-0080 for your complimentary consultation. During your consultation, we listen to your story and explain how we can help you secure the best possible outcome in your case. Spring Hill criminal defense lawyers are ready to provide the criminal defense and personal service you deserve.
Spring Hill Office
2190 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL 34606
Client Testimonials for our Spring Hill Criminal Defense Lawyers
“Chris made me feel at ease within 5 minutes of my first call with my situation. The whole team was very attentive throughout the process up to and including the final disposition of my whole ordeal. I would definitely call them again should I ever have the need and I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who is thinking “hmmm, should I get a lawyer?” The answer is yes!”
Review by: Ace J.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“George Angeliadis was amazing! I could not have asked for a better attorney! Top notch service! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an attorney. Fantastic! His staff is equally as wonderful. What a great practice!”
Review by: Kimberly J.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Check out some of our other reviews.