Please help with our school supply drive
Join us as we help provide the students at the Joshua House with specific items to help them have a successful school year. The Friends of Joshua House could use some assistance with their school supply drive, uniforms, and clothing items. You may visit their website at specific items per the student. There you can sign up to sponsor the selected item(s) for the individual student(s).
School supplies most requested this year:
- Large sturdy backpacks for teens
- White-out tape
- Mini Hand Sanitizers
- Small packets of tissues (for backpacks)
- Scotch tape
- Page protectors
- Thumb Drives
- Copy Paper
- Ear buds (for test taking)
- Red, black & blue pens
- Tab Dividers for 3 ring binders
- 3” 3-ring binders – heavy duty
- Markers – Crayola and Sharpie
- 3 & 5 subject “5-Star” brand notebooks
- Polo Shirts: Unisex sizes S–XL ,
- Navy only (Young Men’s sizes, not children’s sizes)
- Khaki Shorts: Boys sizes 12 through Men’s 32 waist
- Khaki Pants: Boys sizes 8 through Men’s 32 waist (Larger sizes are most needed)
- Polo Shirts: Unisex sizes S–XL , Navy only (Youth/Juniors to Women’s sizes, not children’s sizes)
- Khaki Shorts: Junior sizes 1–16
- Khaki Pants: Junior Sizes 1–16 (Skinny fit preferred)
- Sizes most needed: Junior’s 7, 9, 11 & 13
- Gift cards for the High School teenagers to shop on their own are a great way for students to make their own personal choices for their wardrobe. Gift cards to local malls (Wiregrass, Westfield and University Square), Visa/MC/Amex gift cards, Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and other various stores.
The list above is just the most needed items nominated from Joshua House for this back to school season. All school supplies are greatly appreciated to help the children of Joshua House. Joshua House strives to help build the children back up though therapy, encouragement and celebrating their success, therefore having the right clothes really means a lot especially to the teenagers.
It has been kindly requested that all donations be received by August 1, 2021. If you bring your donated items to any of our offices by August 1, 2021, we will ensure their timely delivery. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our offices (727) 849-5353. Thank you in advance for all your help and support.